3x EXP/DROP/DIL Weekend
Each weekend until the end of the month
4x EXP/DROP/DIL Weekend
Dead Front / Ice Castle Improvements
Dead Front will only be held on Battle Channel
Core/Arc DF EXP/GP Improved
Hell and Arc updated with 10% HP/MP Potions
Pet RNG Removal
New "Best Pet Randombox" added
Added to D-Shop
Added to Rising Helion NPC
90% of coins spent on eggs will be refunded because we added the new RNG removed box
100% of coins spent on Cherubim's Light will be refunded because we added the new RNG removed box
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL EVENT ITEMS ARE TIMED AND WILL BE DELETED MID-JANUARY
Teleport to the Frozen Valley of Vengeance and head to the Giant Tunnel. (Behind the habitat of Kof Giant)
3 times a day
First entry: Free of charge / 2nd = 100,000DIL
Party type: 3 players (Dungeon admission ticket is required to enter)
Easy Mode : Party of 3 players, level 150 or above
Hard Mode : Party of 3 players, level 180 or above
Waiting time after entering the dungeon: 1 minute (Progress to play 10 seconds after all 3 party members has entered the dungeon)
- The blue barrier will disappear when all the party members have entered or the waiting time of 1 minute has elapsed.
AREA 1 : FINDING THE KEYS
- The total number of keys dropped will be 3. 3 members of the party can open the iron door even if the keys are held separately.
- The first set of keys will be dropped from one of the Ginger Cookies, Choco Cookies and Doby monsters.
- After all keys are collected, you can open the iron door barrier (it can be done by whoever among the party members)
AREA 2 : FINDING THE MAIN FACTORY KEY
- Players can acquire the secret key from one of the gift boxes in this area, it will open the iron door to go through to Area 3.
- Open the gift boxes on the ground whilst avoiding the traps of monsters and flame to find keys
- The iron door can be opened by the character holding the key which was acquired from Treasure Box.
AREA 3 : DEFEAT RUDOLPH MAN / FINDING THE FORCE STONES
- Defeat the mid boss- Rudolph Man at the end of this Area, the monster gets 1 fixed damage, unless you acquire a Force Stone to defeat it faster.
- You can acquire Santa Karon's Energy Force Stone by opening nearby gift boxes.
- Having the Force Stone increases the fixed damage and make defeating Rudolph Man faster.
FINAL AREA : DEFEAT SANTA KARON
- Boss Santa is a stong monster that applies % damage to health of characters
- It uses a wide scale skill, so defeat it while avoiding any wide scale skill.
MAIN DUNGEON REWARDS
GINGER COOKIES, CHOCO COOKIES AND DOBY DROP
SPECIAL RANDOM DROP REWARDS
Opening all the gift boxes you see on the ground will give you a bigger chance to get more reward drops!